Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Introducing British Food and Travel

If you're wondering why I haven't updated here for a while, there have been a variety of reasons, but the main one has been that I've been busy building a new site dedicated to my home country.

British Food and Travel recently launched. The site highlights the best of British food, coast, and countryside. Each week, expect to find at least one food-related post and one travel post.

One current series, posted every Friday, is spotlighting the National Parks of the British Isles. Later this year, I'll be running a series about the literary landscape of Britain, and charting the coastal path. I'll be walking some of the coastal path this fall so watch out for posts about that.

I'll also be featuring places to stay, things to do, and how to experience the very best of the great British outdoors.

So come on over and check us out at British Food and Travel. 

And don't worry - I'm not completely abandoning this page. I've got a bunch of Louisiana posts coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment