Friday, June 14, 2013

Leiper's Fork, Tennessee

Continuing our non-country music visit to Nashville, just a short drive away is the historical town of Leiper's Fork. I have a liking for those little settlements that have now become havens for art galleries, antique shops, and weekend visitors, so this fit the bill perfectly.

Leiper's Creek Gallery
Not that I'll be spending much in any of the quaint galleries; the number of Lexuses and BMWs parked outside were an instant indicator that much of what I would find would be well beyond my price range.

Nevertheless, it's a charming little spot to browse, while away an hour or two, and enjoy a cold drink, not to mention engage in one of my favorite pastimes: people watching.



Spend an hour or two rocking on the porch at Leiper's Fork

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!! I found your blog while searching for info about International Primate Rescue. I'm thinking about doing a short stay with them in January or so. Would you mind telling me about it/answering some questions? I'd love love love to talk to someone who has been there. If you're up for it, my email is gabrielle922 at g mail dot com. (Without the spaces, of course)
    THANK YOU!!! :)

    ReplyDelete